Yet another milestone in your child's life. Discuss what Secondary Schools have to offer here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Dear parents I need your suggestions please. We are thinking of changing my daughter Fiona to local school. But MOE would only admit her to P5, so she loses almost 2 years. Another option is to wait and write the entrance exam for sec1. Can you all share any info, opinions on these two options. I really wish her to go to Sec 1 but dont know if that will be a good idea or not. Awaiting your responses....