2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone. I need to ready a child into primary one. What does she need to be ready? Im worried.
Ros Bedah wrote:Hello everyone. I need to ready a child into primary one. What does she need to be ready? Im worried.
1. Independence, like counting money using coins and small notes for recess
2. Toilet trained cleaning up properly after a pee and poop
3. Taking down notes into daily for homework
4. Packing school bags
5. Basic English and Maths, they would usually be tested in the first month on their ability
6. Managing a heavy school bag. They are usually very heavy so get them used to carrying it and offloading from their shoulders
7. Waking up early so get them to sleep early and train them to wake up early.
A very busy parent .... I have no time for myself.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests