Unanswered topics Active topics

What do your kids do after school at home?

motherhood

What do your kids do after school at home?

Post by motherhood » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:23 pm

What do your kids do everyday when they return home from school? Beside completing homework..are they into gaming, consoles etc?

joeyy

Re: What do your kids do after school at home?

Post by joeyy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:17 pm

motherhood wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:23 pm
What do your kids do everyday when they return home from school? Beside completing homework..are they into gaming, consoles etc?
Usually, I will spent some quality time with my girl playing her favorite dolls, and some time i even had to blend into playing 'ROBLOX' ! My goodness, the game wasn't as easy as i thought. And she can play better than I am. Allowing them to play game is good, but not the whole day. At least, they know what is going on if friends are talking about it. And maybe also reading some storybooks? ha ha I guess that is kids life. :lol:

MarcPenaud

Post by MarcPenaud » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:35 pm

I used to do a lot of cooking with my kids after school. They seemed to enjoy it and spend less time on their phones and games. Also, liked to swim with them in the condo. This is for the free activities, but my wife and I also wanted them to play an instrument so we took a piano teacher, I think it is important for them to learn that kind of thing, it helped a lot my daughter with concentration! To be honest haha they didn't really like it but I hope they will thanks us after. Actually we found our teacher on this site: https://bit.ly/35haSjO, I think there is other stuff as well.
Anyway, I think the best for your kids after school is not to stay too much on their phones so they don't forget real life :)

Vanessa.D

Post by Vanessa.D » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:47 am

Hi Everyone!

I am an experienced Chinese pre-school teacher for 25 years and have raised two daughters. I have recently started writing Chinese audio storybooks on my Youtube Channel (suitable for children 4 years and up) to inspire a love for Chinese stories amongst young children. I hope your children will subscribe to my channel and enjoy my content!

Please find the link to my Youtube channel below: https://youtu.be/gp5dKrgkAWk