Unanswered topics Active topics

Instilling politeness in a tween

How do we get children to learn to read? How do we teach them two languages? Discuss your children's development topics here.
pikachu

Instilling politeness in a tween

Post by pikachu » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:40 am

How can I instill politeness and kindness in a tween? Not as easy as at this age, they will start arguing... :oops:
A very busy parent .... I have no time for myself.

BrillianaireSG

Re: Instilling politeness in a tween

Post by BrillianaireSG » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:49 pm

Hi there! Brillianaire might be able to help! We are an edu-tech company that seeks to help parents, educators and children in personal and holistic development. From our experience, we understand that all children grow to an age where they start to express more self-opinions, and may argue when they really just want to be heard.

Our "Befriend Your Emotions" workshop sounds like the perfect solution to your problems. In this 1.5h workshop, we teach children to identify, manage, and express their emotions and thoughts in a clear and respectful manner. We teach them to embrace these feelings and use them to connect with others, instead of creating tensions. We also teach them how they can control their actions, and express themselves in a way that leads to more positive outcomes.

Click on this link to find out more, or contact +65 8444 2303 for more information!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C36smZNy2Ks ... BiNWFlZA==