We are 55 Minutes Pte Ltd, which is a user experience design studio, under the Potato Productions group of companies.
We are exploring a design solution that aims to help parents learn how to support their teenage children who are experiencing academic stress while preparing for major national exams.
As part of our research, we would like to conduct interviews with parents.
• One-on-one interview within 1 hour, via a video conference call.
• Interviewees will receive an incentive of S$15 NTUC e-voucher upon completion of interview.
• It will take place in May. We will reach out to you to confirm a suitable date.
Participants must meet BOTH requirements:
• Your child is taking a national exam (eg: PSLE , 'O' Level , 'N' Level , or 'A' Level) either this year or next year.
• You are looking for solutions on how to better support and communicate with your child while they are preparing for their national exams.
If you’re interested in participating, simple fill out this Google form below by Thursday 30 April, 2020.
Should you have any inquiries, please contact us via email: email@example.com
Thanks so much!
Discuss all about your child's education.
1 post • Page 1 of 1