We are two female final year Sociology students from Nanyang Technological University (NTU). We are currently doing our Final Year Project (FYP) themed ‘Pregnancy in the workplace’. Our study seeks to find out the experiences that pregnant women face at work – particularly, the challenges they may undergo. We aim to examine the emotions felt by these women as well as their personal anecdotes to gain a deeper understanding of their pregnancy experiences. We are aware that there is a lack of research in this area in Singapore, and as such, we are interested in finding out more about the human aspect of it.
We hope to interview anyone interested in helping us for our FYP (via face-to-face/voice call/video call). Interviews will take at least 20 minutes, depending on your comfort level in sharing your experiences.
What we are looking for:
- Women pregnant at any time between 2009 and 2019
- Working/worked in the private sector
- Any age/race
- We do not require your name, your company name or company details
- We will thoroughly explain our research to ensure transparency
- Anonymity is guaranteed; pseudonyms will be used in our final paper
- You have the right to discontinue your participation at any time