Unanswered topics Active topics

Private tutor for Chinese

pikachu

Private tutor for Chinese

Post by pikachu » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:05 pm

Need a good chinese private tutor for upper primary level. Pls recommend if you have one to share.
A very busy parent .... I have no time for myself.

Vanessa.D

Re: Private tutor for Chinese

Post by Vanessa.D » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:44 am

Hi Everyone!

I am an experienced Chinese pre-school teacher for 25 years and have raised two daughters. I have recently started writing Chinese audio storybooks on my Youtube Channel (suitable for children 4 years and up) to inspire a love for Chinese stories amongst young children. I hope your children will subscribe to my channel and enjoy my content!

Please find the link to my Youtube channel below: https://youtu.be/gp5dKrgkAWk

Top tutor

Re: Private tutor for Chinese

Post by Top tutor » Mon May 25, 2020 8:42 pm

Looking for private home tutor?

✨Top Tutor is a Singapore based agency that aims to provide the best service for parents who are seeking for private home tutors. Under Top Tutor, tutors' profiles are carefully selected and sent over to parents. Tutors who are shortlisted will be interviewed in ensuring that the tutors are able to provide tuition services that are of high quality. 🤝

At Top Tutors, not only do we ensure the best match between tutors and students, but also the sustainability of the tutoring services. 💪🏻

Levels: Preschool, PSLE, O Level, A Level, Diploma, ITE, Degree, Adult Courses, IB, IGCSE, IP.

Subjects: English, Maths, Science, Accounting, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Chinese, Geography, History, Literature, Social Studies, Business, Malay, Tamil, Economics, General Paper, Hindi, Creative Writing.

Tutors under Top Tutor are able to provide face-to-face tuition as well as online lessons.

The service that we provide is absolutely free. So what are you waiting for ? Leave the burden to us, and we’ll help you with it! 😎

Kindly pm or email top_tutor_@hotmail.com if you’re interested, we’ll get back to you shortly 🙂