Unanswered topics Active topics

Party venue

pikachu

Party venue

Post by pikachu » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:46 am

Can anyone recommend a great party venue with activities for tweens?
A very busy parent .... I have no time for myself.

Elizabeth28

Re: Party venue

Post by Elizabeth28 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:50 am

Can try this! They offer F&B, entertainment n venue for kids to adults. (see brochure in attachments) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gBFTL9 ... sp=sharing

pikachu

Post by pikachu » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:22 pm

Thanks! :D
A very busy parent .... I have no time for myself.

MarcPenaud

Post by MarcPenaud » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:20 am

Hey Pikachu, for the venue I don't really know haha but activities i have some :lol: for my daughter's birthday what we did was hiring a magician for 2hrs, the kids loved it, the guy was doing balloon sculpting as well. You can also rent a bouncy castle, it quite affordable actually. You just let the kids play inside and have a break ahah.
I found the magician on this website: https://zowedo.com/search/magician. Hope you'll find something here fun for the next birthdays :)

joeyy

Post by joeyy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:38 pm

pikachu wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:46 am
Can anyone recommend a great party venue with activities for tweens?
How young are they? :D

Gael

Post by Gael » Thu May 20, 2021 12:40 am

There are lots of online platforms and companies that can organize your tween's birthday party. However, you shouldn't let the pandemic get in your way, and instead, try to find fun ways to offer your kid an unforgettable birthday party! My daughter turned 12 last week, and we threw her a party, but this time, it was online! We contacted some magicians to perform some magic tricks and entertain Chloe and her friends online! The guys were excellent, and the kids were delighted with all the virtual activities! It lasted about two hours in total, and the kids wouldn't want it to end! I shipped each of them a piece of cake, so after the show, they enjoyed it online as well with my daughter Chloe! It was different, but I didn't want my kid to miss another birthday party, so this was probably the best we could do for her! P.S. For those interested, we used the services provided by emagicalmoment.com.