Unanswered topics Active topics

Singapore Violin Lessons with Professional Concert Violinist and Pedagogue, Andrea Lin

Are tuition and enrichment classes necessary at all? Discuss more about tuition and enrichment classes and how they can enrich your childrens' lives.
andrealinviolin

Singapore Violin Lessons with Professional Concert Violinist and Pedagogue, Andrea Lin

Post by andrealinviolin » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:08 pm

AndreaLinViolin.jpg
AndreaLinViolin.jpg (107.79 KiB) Viewed 4458 times
Hi all, i'm just wondering if anyone's child is interested in taking violin lessons with me. I am a professional concert violinist and pedagogue who has helped students to achieve the following so far:

Distinctions, ABRSM Grades 5, 6, 8 in 2018 and 2019.
1st Prize at American Protégé International Music Talent Competition Spring 2019. (Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall, USA).
1st Prize and 2nd Prizes (Young Musician, Junior, Intermediate categories) at the Grand Prize Virtuoso International Music Competitions (Brussels, Rome and Paris) in 2018 and 2019.
1st Prize, Singapore ‘Golden Lion Awards’ International Youth Music Arts Competition 2019.
Gold to Bronze Prizes at the biennial SMTA Performers’ Festival 2018.

I am also a MOE-registered instructor and conductor of MOE Schools' String Ensembles, besides performing in concerts and teaching at my private studio.

My full credentials, concerts and teaching details are on my website at, https://andrealinviolinstudio.wordpress.com
If interested, please contact me via my website contact page.

Many thanks! :)

motherhood

Re: Singapore Violin Lessons with Professional Concert Violinist and Pedagogue, Andrea Lin

Post by motherhood » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:19 pm

Thanks