Unanswered topics Active topics

School bag for Primary school

How do we get children to learn to read? How do we teach them two languages? Discuss your children's development topics here.
motherhood

School bag for Primary school

Post by motherhood » Tue May 07, 2019 9:27 pm

Is the regular bag brands like Jansport good enough and provide good support for school children? Realised my kids bag has a lot of cushioning supposedly ergonomic but somewhat I am not feeling the ergonomic feel as the cushions might be the cause of the heavy weight on the bags with books.

Thinking of changing brands, anyone with good bag experience please recommend your fave brand..?

joeyy

Re: School bag for Primary school

Post by joeyy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:12 pm

I think those cushion bagpack is much more better for their spine? hmm, in my own opinion. haha :lol:

motherhood

Post by motherhood » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:18 am

using cushioned type impact brand but seems to be adding more weight as the cushion is making things heavier...and bag got ripped after 1 yr...any brands to recommend?

joeyy

Post by joeyy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:38 pm

motherhood wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:18 am
using cushioned type impact brand but seems to be adding more weight as the cushion is making things heavier...and bag got ripped after 1 yr...any brands to recommend?
hehe personally no better recommended bag.

Just sharing, cushion type, might seems abit heavier, but the carry won't make them so uncomfortable i guess. haha Usually I will buy a new bag for my kid every year, sort of encouragement for them and new motivation for them to start a new year! xD

ellielim741

Post by ellielim741 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:30 am

Yes Jansport bagpack is good for your child but depend on the size of the bag maybe better to find lite bag