Unanswered topics Active topics

Infant taking flight

Health is wealth. Discuss about important issues such as vaccinations, healthcare, eye care and ways to improve general well being.

FatherPat

Infant taking flight

Post by FatherPat » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:30 am

Dear parents,

My child was born on last month in Taiwan and willing be coming back Singapore next week. Is there anyway to protect the baby from bacteria and viruses in the plane? Are there any infant mask that I should get for the baby or any other advice from experienced parents? Thank you for your time! :)

MeganTan

Re: Infant taking flight

Post by MeganTan » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:35 pm

Hello there,

I wish by this time you have successfully arrived back in Singapore. I've seen anti-viral masks recommended for children and I would also recommend bringing alcohol swabs with you to wipe the armrests, seat buckle and disinfect the seat. It sounds too much for some but with or without the current outbreak, I do this all the time. I’m not a germaphobe by any stretch too. :D

sandra

Re: Infant taking flight

Post by sandra » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:58 pm

Hi guys! I’m an intern with a local current affairs documentary. We are currently working on an episode on post pandemic travel. As part of that, we would like to find someone to show how they would clean their airplane seat area etc. Would you guys be keen to join?