Unanswered topics Active topics

Maths private tutor

Are tuition and enrichment classes necessary at all? Discuss more about tuition and enrichment classes and how they can enrich your childrens' lives.
motherhood

Maths private tutor

Post by motherhood » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:40 am

Anyone has a good Maths pte tutor to recommend? For Pri level.

Val

Re: Maths private tutor

Post by Val » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:36 am

Hi! Not sure if you’re still looking for a home tutor but if you are, do contact me at [email protected]

ong.ting

Post by ong.ting » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:35 pm

You can check out my latest post :)

L.Tan

Post by L.Tan » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:37 pm

Hi! I've got a good EMS tutor to recommend! But I'm not sure how many slots she has left as usually she is fully booked. Do find her on Instagram @teacher_trelyn and watch her IGTV lesson previews! I'd say that most, if not all tutors can teach, but if you are looking for someone who has a very unique method of teaching, do give her a try. I think she is doing customisable lessons now, like if your child just needs like to fix certain misconceptions or understanding on specific topics, I think you can just schedule a few lessons with her, but timing wise may not be ideal as I couldn't get the timings i wanted for my child. But i made do with it and I decided to engage her full time! Hope it helps! Just helping her out with this recommendation as I know everyone is affected by the Covid-19 situation and why not help one another out here right? Good things, must share! All the best, stay safe and healthy:)

marcus.ng

Post by marcus.ng » Sun May 17, 2020 7:43 pm

Hello Parents and Tutors! Welcome to MarcTuitions.

We are a growing family and we aim to bring you the most suitable tutor from our dedicated group of tutors. All our tutors are handpicked by us and have gone through a rigorous selection process. We are serious about our tutors' educational backgrounds/ results AND past tutoring records.

To find a tutor:
PM @marcbymarc or message/WhatsApp Marcus @92719310 and let us know about your specific needs.

For tutors to undertake an assignment:
PM @marcbymarc or message/WhatsApp Marcus @92719310 with the assignment code. Otherwise, you may subscribe to our telegram channel at https://t.me/marctuitions for more information.