Unanswered topics Active topics

Paid Psychology Study for you and your child

How do we get children to learn to read? How do we teach them two languages? Discuss your children's development topics here.
babylab

Paid Psychology Study for you and your child

Post by babylab » Wed May 30, 2018 9:09 am

A Peek into a Child’s Mind
What goes on inside a child’s mind? Does a child think in the same way as I do? How does a child reason about things that happen around him or her?
If you are a parent or have the experience of interacting with young children, you may have pondered over these questions.

At the Early Cognition Lab, we use scientific approaches to investigate the workings of a child’s mind. Because young children are not adept at vocalizing their thoughts, we design simple experiments that bring out their natural reactions and observe their non-verbal behaviors instead of relying on verbal responses.

Our research examines what 8-12 years old children know about their idea of intellectual ability and achievement. You can book any time with us at a place convenient for you.

The session takes less than 30 minutes which your child will play a short game on a tablet. Upon completion, you will receive a
- $20 cash as a token of appreciation
- Free gift for your child
- A graduation degree ceremony

For more information, visit https://www.sgbabylab.com/participate/ or simply reply to this post and I will get back to you ASAP :)

motherhood

Re: Paid Psychology Study for you and your child

Post by motherhood » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:52 pm

:D

babylab

Re: Paid Psychology Study for you and your child

Post by babylab » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:10 pm

babylab wrote:A Peek into a Child’s Mind
What goes on inside a child’s mind? Does a child think in the same way as I do? How does a child reason about things that happen around him or her?
If you are a parent or have the experience of interacting with young children, you may have pondered over these questions.

At the Early Cognition Lab, we use scientific approaches to investigate the workings of a child’s mind. Because young children are not adept at vocalizing their thoughts, we design simple experiments that bring out their natural reactions and observe their non-verbal behaviors instead of relying on verbal responses.

Our research examines what 8-12 years old children know about their idea of intellectual ability and achievement. You can book any time with us at a place convenient for you.

The session takes less than 30 minutes which your child will play a short game on a tablet. Upon completion, you will receive a
- $20 cash as a token of appreciation
- Free gift for your child
- A graduation degree ceremony

For more information, visit https://www.sgbabylab.com/participate/ or simply reply to this post and I will get back to you ASAP :)