How do we get children to learn to read? How do we teach them two languages? Discuss your children's development topics here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
• Are you a parent who has a child aged 3-6 years old, and is keen to encourage them to read?
• Would you be interested in shaping how a children storybook app works?
If so, we'd like to invite you to be part of Mobile App Test participants!
We're coming from '55 Minutes', human centered design studio, designing apps and websites!
Your participation in the app test would help to give us useful insights on the app design and features.
It’s very simple — all you have to do is use the app together with your child for two weeks, and share your feedback with us! Upon completion, you will receive an incentive ($50 e grocery voucher) for your participation.
We would love for you to participate if you fulfil the following criteria:
• You are a parent who has kids between 3 - 6 years of age
• You are an iOS mobile device (iPhone) user
Please sign up below form to register your participation:
To find out more about our company, you can visit our website at https://www.55mins.com/
For further information, please contact email@example.com.
- 9T_Post.jpeg (105.51 KiB) Viewed 973 times